Plead for help!

  • Joshua Abbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 4:18 AM
      Greetings:
      My name is Joshua Abbott. I am project administrator
      of an open source project that is in dire need of PHP
      Developers. The project is called Advanced Web Hosting
      Control Panel. Please read the following filler
      information for preliminary details and contact
      jabbott@... to help:

      Thank you for contacting me about the open source
      Source Forge
      project--
      Advanced Web Hosting Control Panel (whctrlpanel).

      The Advanced Web Hosting Control Panel, commonly known
      as AWHCP stats
      states that the panel has approximately 85 security
      features and 300
      end-
      user features (stats will be released soon). Forty
      times the security
      features and 10 times the endd-user features than a
      generic pay
      control
      panel. The AWHCP will autosetup mail, dns, vitual
      hosting, samba, et
      cetera
      and will be incorporated into a Linux OS that will
      quick install the
      OS and
      the program to make for ease of administration.

      The AWHCP has 2 "main" separate control panels:
      Administrator and
      Customer.
      The Customer control panel is actually 2 different
      control panels in
      itself: End-User Customer and Reseller Customer. Those
      panels are
      self
      explanatory.

      The AWHCP will revolutionize the web hosting market
      and will make it
      easier
      for non-enterprise common persons to utilize an
      enterprise solution
      for
      free and the best part about it--it is open source!

      I hope that this is of interest to you. If you are
      interested, please
      email
      jabbott@... with:
      1) you desired position and 2) your SF Username.

      Thanks
      Joshua Abbott
      Project Admin

      Posted By: jabbott
      Date: 2002-05-06 13:40
      Summary:Beta of the GUI is out!
      The Beta of the AWHCP has just been released.
      If you would like to demo the program please go to:
      http://new-auth.demo.awhcp.com/awhcp/
      Username: attila
      Domain: localhost
      Password: 123

      Best wishes,
      Joshua Abbott
      Adminstrator
      AWHCP

      P.S. This is a call for help to all PHP programmers.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com