Email lists

  • Dina Dean
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002

      Could you please be kind enough to tell me where I can find email addresses for the Greek Orthodox Churches in the US, and the Greek Publications in the US..

      Also the email addresses for the newspaper in Athens and in Patras...

      Thank you

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards�
    • Evelthon Prodromou
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2002
        --- Dina Dean <athena9877@...> wrote:

        > Could you please be kind enough to tell me where I
        > can find email addresses for the Greek Orthodox
        > Churches in the US, and the Greek Publications in
        > the US..
        >
        > Also the email addresses for the newspaper in Athens
        > and in Patras...
        >
        > Thank you

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Evelthon Prodromou
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2002
          agnoiste to progioumeno mou..
          tespa..
          i aporia exei ws eksis

          exw kapio $string = "one half dozen"
          kai thelw en allo string na isoute me 'one' diladi na
          anixneuei sto prwto string mexri to prwto keno kai
          mexri ekei na anathetei tin timi sto deutero string..
          Exw kanei kapoia douleia alla den mou dinei auto
          akrivws pou thelw..

          $img_name=preg_split('/
          /',"$block[title]",1,PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY);

          $img_name2=var_dump($img_name);

          http://health.yahoo.com
        • Glezos Dimitrios
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2002
            H explode(needle,haystack) pairnei ena megalo string kai to xorizei
            analoga me to allo string pou tis dineis.

            $i = explode(" ","hello hello2 hello3");

            tote to $i tha ginei ena array pou tha periexei:
            $i[0] = "hello;
            $i[1] = "hello2";
            $i[2] = "hello3];

            Dim

            On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Evelthon Prodromou wrote:

            > agnoiste to progioumeno mou..
            > tespa..
            > i aporia exei ws eksis
            >
            > exw kapio $string = "one half dozen"
            > kai thelw en allo string na isoute me 'one' diladi na
            > anixneuei sto prwto string mexri to prwto keno kai
            > mexri ekei na anathetei tin timi sto deutero string..
            > Exw kanei kapoia douleia alla den mou dinei auto
            > akrivws pou thelw..
            >
            > $img_name=preg_split('/
            > /',"$block[title]",1,PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY);
            >
            > $img_name2=var_dump($img_name);

            -
            Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics
            University of Patras, Greece (ceid.upatras.gr)
            ICQ: 9295964, PGP: 0xA72CC7DA

            -