Anyone interested in using Flash 5 and MySQL together with PHP

  • natureloversparadise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2002
      I came accross a great article/tutorial for using Macromedia Flash 5
      in conjunction with PHP and a MySQL database. The article is intended
      for either advanced Flash developers who are beginners in PHP or
      Advanced PHP developers who are beginners in Flash. I learnt quite a
      bit so have a look
      http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tut-hill.php#Heading2

      any comments?