PHP 4.1.1 Released

  • subbie777
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2002
      An kai ligo kathisterimena epeidi den eixa dei ta mails tou
      Announcements group tis php.net...
      -

      PHP 4.1.1 Released!

      Due to a few bugs in PHP 4.1.0, we decided to release PHP 4.1.1. The
      bugs that were fixed are not major ones but minor ones, which could
      be annoying if you get bitten by them.

      Our recommendation is that people who already upgraded to PHP 4.1.0
      do not need to upgrade to PHP 4.1.1 unless they're experiencing one
      of the described bugs. Read the full release announcement
      (http://www.php.net/release_4_1_1.php).

      subbie\