List settings and anti-spam actions

  • Dimitris Glezos
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hi all.

      Today I spent some time house-keeping this list. Apologies that this
      got delayed so much. I banned the spammers, changed the join process
      to require approval and deleted most spam messages from the archive.
      With this setup I think we'll receive less spam.

      Since nowadays I'm coding in Python, I'd like a PHP guy to become a
      moderator of this group, so s/he can take it to the potential it
      deserves. Please send me a private message if you'd like to step up.

      Happy hacking.

      -d

      --
      Dimitris Glezos
      Founder and Chief ninja
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
        Κατά τ'άλλα "PHP Greek". Λαμπρά...

        Dimitris Glezos wrote:
        > Hi all.
        >
        > Today I spent some time house-keeping this list. Apologies that this
        > got delayed so much. I banned the spammers, changed the join process
        > to require approval and deleted most spam messages from the archive.
        > With this setup I think we'll receive less spam.
        >
        > Since nowadays I'm coding in Python, I'd like a PHP guy to become a
        > moderator of this group, so s/he can take it to the potential it
        > deserves. Please send me a private message if you'd like to step up.
        >
        > Happy hacking.
        >
        > -d
        >

        > --
        > Dimitris Glezos
        > Founder and Chief ninja
        > Indifex.com

      • Dimitris Glezos
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
          On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Dimitris Botsis <dimbotsis@...> wrote:
          > Κατά τ'άλλα "PHP Greek". Λαμπρά...

          Η δύναμη της συνήθειας. Συγχωρέστε με φίλτατοι. =)

          Jabber ID: glezos@..., GPG: 0xA5A04C3B
          http://dimitris.glezos.com/