Re: Hi from Aji issac mathew

  • Praveen.V.Nair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2006
      Dear Aji,

      Very happy to hear your words!

      Here are some of my quick suggestions.

      1. We need a Homepage which supports php, mysql and 10 or 20 mb is
      enough at this time.
      2. Design of the site - we group members will do together -
      3. phpBB or any good open source forum will be integrated.
      4. need a wiki (may be in future)
      5. You (sponser) can use google adwords or any other advertisement
      banners anywhere in the website. Till some other sponswer come
      forward. If you decide to put advertisements, be sure they are
      suitable for a programming environment.

      Best Regards
      Praveen.

      --- In phpKeralaUg@yahoogroups.com, "Aji Issac" <ajiissac@...> wrote:

      > Dear Praveen and others,
      >
      > Hosting expenses if needed our company can bear, we have over 7
      dedicated
      > servers in US which is of a good quality. We have over 10 php
      programmers in
      > our team and we work on php including smarty, pear, phpgtk, ..
      >
      > I was happy to discover a PHP group located in Kerala, I am more
      towards
      > marketing but still love programming. Php Market is growing at a
      resonably
      > good pace. I wish I could know each one better, website helps us
      keep the
      > information more organized. New person like me then won't have to
      ask
      > similar but needed questions like introduction.
      >
      > I am a little aggresive towards possible improvements, so please
      excuse me
      > if I take no time to offer suggestions. Overall I am happy to see
      Php
      > growing. Great to be a part of this group.
      >
      > Aji Issac
      > http://www.idealwebtools.com/blog/ - My blog
      >
      > On 7/16/06, Praveen.V.Nair <ninethsense@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Aji,
      > >
      > > Welcome to PHP Users Group : Kerala.
      > >
      > > At present we do not have a website or forum. We are searching for
      > > sponsers to meet hosting and other expenses. We have plans to
      conduct
      > > User Group meets, seminars, contests etc. Till our dreams come
      true,
      > > you can post and view messages from yahoo forum itself.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > > Praveen.
      > >

      > > --- In phpKeralaUg@yahoogroups.com <phpKeralaUg%
      40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "ajiissac1" <ajiissac@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi to all,
      > > >
      > > > I am a malayali working with Grmtech (Great Media Technologies
      Pvt