Re: [phpKeralaUg] Re: Hi from Aji issac mathew

  • Aji Issac
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2006
      Dear Praveen and others,

      Hosting expenses if needed our company can bear, we have over 7 dedicated servers in US which is of a good quality. We have over 10 php programmers in our team and we work on php including smarty, pear, phpgtk, ..

      I was happy to discover a PHP group located in Kerala, I am more towards marketing but still love programming. Php Market is growing at a resonably good pace. I wish I could know each one better, website helps us keep the information more organized. New person like me then won't have to ask similar but needed questions like introduction.

      I am a little aggresive towards possible improvements, so please excuse me if I take no time to offer suggestions. Overall I am happy to see Php growing. Great to be a part of this group.

      Aji Issac
      http://www.idealwebtools.com/blog/ - My blog

      On 7/16/06, Praveen.V.Nair <ninethsense@...> wrote:

      Dear Aji,

      Welcome to PHP Users Group : Kerala.

      At present we do not have a website or forum. We are searching for
      sponsers to meet hosting and other expenses. We have plans to conduct
      User Group meets, seminars, contests etc. Till our dreams come true,
      you can post and view messages from yahoo forum itself.

      Thanks.
      Praveen.

      --

    • Praveen.V.Nair
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2006
        Dear Aji,

        Very happy to hear your words!

        Here are some of my quick suggestions.

        1. We need a Homepage which supports php, mysql and 10 or 20 mb is
        enough at this time.
        2. Design of the site - we group members will do together -
        3. phpBB or any good open source forum will be integrated.
        4. need a wiki (may be in future)
        5. You (sponser) can use google adwords or any other advertisement
        banners anywhere in the website. Till some other sponswer come
        forward. If you decide to put advertisements, be sure they are
        suitable for a programming environment.

        Best Regards
        Praveen.