Fw: an info for phpkerala - job

  • Praveen V
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      --- On Mon, 20/9/10, Info - Keralam.at <keralam.at@...> wrote:

      From: Info - Keralam.at <keralam.at@...>
      Subject: an info for phpkerala
      To: "phpo kerala" <ninethsense@...>
      Date: Monday, 20 September, 2010, 21:48

      PHP Programmer Wanted at iMall Brands

      I'm involved with iMall Brands doing web development work on their Motorhome Roadtrip website. They are currently looking for additional PHP/MySQL programmers as follows.
      Senior PHP Developer, 10,000+ miles away
      So you know you’re a great PHP programmer and you want work that keeps your life interesting. Then why do something really radical - turn your world upside down and shift down under to New Zealand and work with us!
      iMall Brands is world class e-commerce company based in Auckland, New Zealand and we’re currently on the hunt for 5 senior PHP programmers. We have 80 staff worldwide, with offices in Auckland, Melbourne, London and Shenzhen, but most of the dev is done in Auckland because it's a nice place to live.
      What we offer

      Your airfares to New Zealand paid and help to sort out your work NZ work visa/residency.
      A competitive wage of 85k NZD
      A desk in our outstanding offices in downtown Auckland
      Colleagues who know what they’re doing - our programming team is small but prodigious, consisting of 1 Slovenian, 2 Russians, 1 Chinese and a Kiwi. We also outsource to programmers all over the planet.
      A 'sweet as' laid back kiwi lifestyle with beaches and barbecues never too far away!

      About the job
      As an integral part of this IT team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the company' current in house applications. You need the ability to multi-task, have strong technical knowledge and a sense of humor!
      Requirements for this role

      Minimum of 3-4 years PHP development experience, with a strong focus on PHP 5 development and OO development practices.
      experience in application development (not just websites, but applications)
      MySQL database administration
      HTML, CSS, UI Design experience. You must have a sound understanding of best practice cross-browser support and Web standards based development.
      Experience in client-server application development.
      Experience in Javascript/AJAX development, especially with the JQuery and MooTools frameworks.
      Experience with development support tools such as SVN, Wiki based documentation tools and project management software.
      Good understanding of Linux/Unix systems and IP networking.
      Strong attention to detail - especially around application security and standards.
      Excellent communication skills are essential.
      Logical, methodical and accurate work practices

      Tasks Include

      building, testing and implementing approved work requests and projects
      correctly developing systems and system changes that meet user requirements
      ensuring that coding and testing is performed correctly
      following and understanding existing processes
      working effectively and contributing to the overall success of own team

      If you're interested check us out at www.imallbrands.com and contact chris@...