Urgently required Junior PHP Programmer (6 Months -1 yrs.)

  • i_soft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      We urgently required Junior PHP Programmer (6 Months -1 yrs.)

      Locations:

      Mumbai : 1 Nos

      Kerala : 1 Nos

      Job Description

      Good knowledge in PHP4 / PHP 5, Database designing, MySQL. Should know drupal and word press installations.

      Knowledge of CSS, Joomla or Drupal is an added advantage and DIV Tag based coding awareness.

      Desired Candidate Profile

      1. Junior PHP Programmer with a good knowledge in PHP4 / PHP 5, Database designing, MySQL for programming.

      2. Should have to work in flexible timings accordingly the client requirements

      3. Conversant with Joomla or Drupal is an added advantage.

      Company Profile:

      At Exim Media Network (An I-SOFT GLOBAL Company) our main focus to deliver total web solutions. However, we invite parties/companies with interest in other areas [Offline application developments, setting up offshore web development centers across south east asia, remote server managements, FOS solutions, managed web services, Team resources for programming etc.

      Website: http://www.eximmedia.net

      Please send your CV's to ashish@... with expected salary.