A games site for your review friends

  • ranji543
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hi all ,
      I have completed a game site 123topgames.com
      & requested to review this site.
      Details.
      Written in php,mysql.
      all the pages except game play page served from static pages(for guest & members)
      Update takes minutes (ex: around 10 minutes a week i can add around 20-30 games )
      using mochimedia direct linking for reducing bandwidth (once i get more visitors i can host all the game files within clicks)
      Ofcourse i done it alone in my free times.. Plzz reqeust you friends to check it & let me know if you find any problems.
      & design .. it is absolute sujjection from my son ;) (4 years old) coz he like simple layout & easy menus..... :)anyway i think kids use more this type of site than anyone else...
      Our forum is down ..due to some errors..
      Thanks
      Ranji