.in Domain Registration

  • markwatling@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
      Hi

      Looking to register an Indian (.in) domain name. Any suggestion as to the best company(ies) to use - web-addresses appreciated.

      Thanks in advance

      Mark
    • Saurabh X
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
        Intellwiz <http://intellwiz.com/> is a good company from kerala. Prices are
        pretty cheap. Their domain registration division is Dot-O-Mator (
        www.dotomator.net). .IN domain costs around Rs. 280

        - ʐɑʋɹɑɓɧ

        On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM, markwatling@... <markwatling@...
        > wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Looking to register an Indian (.in) domain name. Any suggestion as to the
        > best company(ies) to use - web-addresses appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Mark

      • ADARSH VC
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2009
          Hi ,

          We are looking for professionals on following technologies

          PHP - 4+ Years of Experience. Expert

          MySql - 4+ Years of Experience. Expert

          JavaScript – 4+ years experience. Expert.

          AJAX - 2+ Years of Experience. Good Knowledge

          xHTML – 4+ years experience. Good Knowledge

          CSS – 2+ years experience. Good Knowledge

          Experience: 4 –7Yrs

          Job Location: Technopark Trivandrum

          Digital Brand Group Inc. is a US based company well known California as a High Quality PHP Shop. We mostly deal with High End PHP Products. We are looking for the best developers available to build the best PHP Team in India.

          If you are interested as well as if your profile matches plz revert back your updated resume with following details

          For any queries you can reach me deepu@...

          More details please log on to http://www.digitalbrandgroup.com/

          --

          Best Regards,