Fw: [phpKerala] video streaming

  • Shajan Joseph
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 24, 2009
      If not possible with php coding, any javascript etc like oneMy platform is RHEL linux.

      thanks,

      shajan

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 24, 2009
        Hi ,

        You need ffmpeg in linux for streaming videos and audios . You can get many
        opensource scripts that can do the remaining work . Just need to give the
        path of the file where its located . Some times you may need to convert the
        uploaded files to the same format . Hope this solves your problem .

        --
        Hari K T

        http://harikt.com/

        Videos @ http://phpdirector.harikt.com

        Photos in Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/harikt/

        Also in picasa http://picasaweb.google.com/kthari85

        Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/harikt

        Blog posts on your phone
        http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/web-techniques

        +91-9388-758821

        and much much more . . . .

      • Praveen V
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 25, 2009
          Shajan,

          As far as I know you need to have Adobe Flash Media Server or RED Server to stream .VOB files.

          Best Regards
          Praveen

          If not possible with php coding, any javascript etc like oneMy platform is RHEL linux.

          thanks,

          shajan

           Can you please help me how to do the video streaming through php coding. I'm having videos of format .VOB.

          Thanks,

          Shajan Joseph

        • Aji Issac
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 25, 2009
            You can check my friend's site
            http://prabhanjan-panigrahi.blogspot.com/2007/05/building-video-sharing-site.html

            Regards,
            Aji Issac,
            Founder, www.SEOforClients.com <http://www.seoforclients.com/>

            On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Hari KT <kthari85@...> wrote:

            > Hi ,
            >
            > You need ffmpeg in linux for streaming videos and audios . You can get many
            > opensource scripts that can do the remaining work . Just need to give the
            > path of the file where its located . Some times you may need to convert the
            > uploaded files to the same format . Hope this solves your problem .
            >
            > --
            > Hari K T
            >
            > http://harikt.com/
            >
            > Videos @ http://phpdirector.harikt.com