integrating payment gateway payzone and ukash

  • adarshvs@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
      Hi,

      I need a help!

      Its possible to integrate payment gateway 'ukash' and 'payzone'

      with PHP. How can i do this? Any body have idea please help me..

      Thank you in advanced
      AVS
    • Udayakumar Sarangapani
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
        Hi,

        Collect the API manual for the payment gateway.

        Identify the mandatory fields and Pass them to the given payment gateway URL
        through cURL functions and you will get proper response.

        -U