GD library for Windows 2003 Server, IIS 6.0

  • muhammed masood
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2009
      Hi Friends,

      Does any one knows how to enabled gd library for php version 5.2.3 in Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6.0 ?

      I have tried the following,

      1. Un-comment the extension=php_gd2.dll
      2. extension_dir is to the correct path - C:/php/ext

      Please let me know, if anyone could help me solve this issue.

      Mazood

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com

    • Praveen V
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2009
        Dear Mazood,

        The steps you did are correct. May be you review your steps once again.
        1. Hope you restarted IIS already.
        2. Hope you have the dll file in the ext folder
        3. Hope you are testing phpinfo() page to check gd installation

        Best Regards
        Praveen