Re: Re :[phpKerala] Re: Wedding bells are ri nging for Kavya…

  • Praveen V
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hi Shijo,

      Thanks. I need everybody's support.

      Best Regards
      Praveen

      shijothomas <shijothomas@...> wrote:
      Hi Praveen,                     It s so good that you have taken stern action. Don't let anyone misuse this group. Keep goin Praveen ...Regards,Shijo ThomasOn Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:15:14 -0000 phpKeralaUg@yahoogroups.com wrote Dear Members, Please refine from these non-tech advertisements and try to post only technical mails. I banned this member. Best Regards Praveen --- In phpKeralaUg@yahoogroups.com, "Gopika G K" wrote: &gt; &gt; hi all &gt; Visit this site : &gt; http://keralaonline.com/entertainment/wedding-bells-are-ringing-for- kavya_2722.html &gt; &gt; &gt; [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] &gt;