Kidoos.net - Tech Portal of Technopark Kidoos

  • Praveen.V.Nair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 10:50 PM
      I just started a new dedicated technology portal aiming Technopark
      Professionals. But I would like support from everypart of the world to
      make this website a success.

      [This is not a commercial website so no advt. requests please]

      Knowledge Sharing is the Motive. I will be extending the feature of
      website in parallel. Right now public discussion & support forum and a
      group blog are active.

      You can reach the website with URL: http://kidoos.net
      Shortcut to the forums: http://kidoos.net/forums

      Technology: No bar! - Microsoft, Java, Open Source or any

      Pleae let me know your comments, suggestions, etc.

      Thanks.