SMS gateway using PHP

  • lijo vattakuzhy
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hello,
      Any one knows the gateway to send the SMS from web site to Mobile phones using PHP.
      The service want to be available in India.

      Thanking You in advance

      Lijo

      With Regards
      Lijo Vatakuzhy

      visit http://itprochat.com

      MOb:9847904053

    • binoy
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2008
        way2sms.com
        gives the required services..

        lijo vattakuzhy <vglijo@...> wrote:
        Hello,
        Any one knows the gateway to send the SMS from web site to Mobile phones using PHP.
        The service want to be available in India.

        Thanking You in advance

        Lijo

        With Regards
        Lijo Vatakuzhy

        visit http://itprochat.com

        MOb:9847904053

        With Regards
        Binoy.M.V

      • lijo vattakuzhy
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 3, 2008
          I need the Script module.
          I want to integrate SMS service with one of my web sites.

          binoy <binoymvee@...> wrote: way2sms.com
          gives the required services..

          lijo vattakuzhy <vglijo@...> wrote:
          Hello,
          Any one knows the gateway to send the SMS from web site to Mobile phones using PHP.
          The service want to be available in India.

          Thanking You in advance

          Lijo

          With Regards
          Lijo Vatakuzhy

          visit http://itprochat.com

          MOb:9847904053

          With Regards
          Binoy.M.V

          With Regards
          Lijo Vatakuzhy

          visit http://itprochat.com

          MOb:9847904053

        • Praveen V
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 3, 2008
            SMS Gateways usually provide web services as the communication point for external applications. The API differs from provider-to-provider. If you already selected your provider, you better check their website for the API list. They will provide sample code also.

            Communicating to web service from your application is pretty easy. You can get a bigger list of tutorials on google.

            Best Regards
            Praveen

            lijo vattakuzhy <vglijo@...> wrote:
            I need the Script module.
            I want to integrate SMS service with one of my web sites.

            binoy <binoymvee@...> wrote: way2sms.com
            gives the required services..

            lijo vattakuzhy <vglijo@...> wrote:
            Hello,
            Any one knows the gateway to send the SMS from web site to Mobile phones using PHP.
            The service want to be available in India.

            Thanking You in advance

            Lijo

            With Regards
            Lijo Vatakuzhy

            visit http://itprochat.com

            MOb:9847904053

            With Regards
            Binoy.M.V

            With Regards
            Lijo Vatakuzhy

            visit http://itprochat.com

            MOb:9847904053

          • blossom blossom
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 4, 2008
              Hi,
              I need my site(Static and Dynamic Content) to be displayed in different languages.Is there any API's available for doing the translation.
              Please give me some suggestions for this.
              Shiny

            • Manilal K M
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 5, 2008
                Smarty(http://smarty.php.net) may be helpful for you.

                Manilal K M.
                http://libregeek.blogspot.com
                Better to light a candle than curse the darkness
                Rate this posting: http://rate.affero.net/libregeek/

                I need my site(Static and Dynamic Content) to be displayed in different languages.Is there any API's available for doing the translation.
                Please give me some suggestions for this.
                Shiny

                <!--

                #ygrp-mkp{
                #ygrp-mkp hr{
                border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
                #ygrp-mkp #hd{
                #ygrp-mkp #ads{
                margin-bottom:10px;}
                #ygrp-mkp .ad{
                padding:0 0;}
                #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
                color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
                -->

                <!--

                #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
                font-family:Arial;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
                #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
                margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
                -->

                <!--

                #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
                #ygrp-text{
                font-family:Georgia;
                }
                #ygrp-text p{
                margin:0 0 1em 0;}
                #ygrp-tpmsgs{
                font-family:Arial;
                clear:both;}
                #ygrp-vitnav{
                #ygrp-vitnav a{
                padding:0 1px;}
                #ygrp-actbar{
                #ygrp-actbar .left{
                float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
                .bld{font-weight:bold;}
                #ygrp-grft{
                #ygrp-ft{
                padding:5px 0;
                }
                #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
                padding-bottom:10px;}

                #ygrp-vital{
                #ygrp-vital #vithd{
                #ygrp-vital ul{
                padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
                #ygrp-vital ul li{
                }
                #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
                #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
                font-weight:bold;}
                #ygrp-vital a{
                text-decoration:none;}

                #ygrp-vital a:hover{
                text-decoration:underline;}

                #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
                color:#999;font-size:77%;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
                padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
                text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
                #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
                padding:8px 0;}
                #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
                #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
                text-decoration:none;}
                #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
                text-decoration:underline;}
                #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
                margin:0;}
                o{font-size:0;}
                .MsoNormal{
                margin:0 0 0 0;}
                #ygrp-text tt{
                font-size:120%;}
                blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
                .replbq{margin:4;}
                -->

                Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

              • blossom blossom

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 6, 2008
                    If you are looking for APIs, check these:

                    http://labs.involutive.com/2007/06/05/google-translator-api-php-5-
                    class/
                    http://googlified.com/2006unofficial-google-translate-api/

                    Also, some notes here -

                    I suggest you to provide multiple text boxes (with multiple fields in
                    database table) EN, FR, IT, DE etc. to the users for data entry
                    rather than using these APIs. You know, automatic languagage
                    translation will never be accurate. Most opensource projects follow
                    this way. Eg: OSCommerce.

                    Best Regards
                    Praveen

                    --- In phpKeralaUg@yahoogroups.com, blossom blossom
                    <tnblossom_84@...> wrote:

                    > Thanks for your reply.
                    >
                    > But can you please give me some more details
                    >
                    > Manilal K M <libregeek@...> wrote:
                    > Smarty(http://smarty.php.net) may be helpful for you.
                    >
                    > Manilal K M.
                    > http://libregeek.blogspot.com
                    > Better to light a candle than curse the darkness
                    > Rate this posting: http://rate.affero.net/libregeek/

                    align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 7, 2008
                      Thank you for the Suggestions, really helpful to me.