REG: Start named or httpd service in php of linux system

  • ravi chandran
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
      Hi Friends,
      Any body please help me how to start external program (httpd, named) of inux in php. I tried system, exec, passthro command, for example exec("service named start"); But i couldnt make it out. Your help will be greatful.

      Regards,
      Ravi

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php
    • Aji Issac