web service.

  • binoy
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hi Every one,
      I want to write a web service.
      server is php and cleint is .net.

      my requirement is that i want to return product list (all the product or single product -- that depend on the id we are getting from client machine ) from an oscommerce site.the client is .net and the server is php.

      Actually i dont know anything abt the webservices. Can anybody help me.

      With Regards
      Binoy.M.V

    • Praveen V
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
        Dear Binoy,

        Here is a good link.
        http://www.sitepoint.com/article/own-web-service-php-xml-rpc

        Best Regards
        Praveen

        binoy <binoymvee@...> wrote:
        Hi Every one,
        I want to write a web service.
        server is php and cleint is .net.

        my requirement is that i want to return product list (all the product or single product -- that depend on the id we are getting from client machine ) from an oscommerce site.the client is .net and the server is php.

        Actually i dont know anything abt the webservices. Can anybody help me.

        With Regards
        Binoy.M.V

      • Anand Ayyappan
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 7, 2008
          The link was of good use as i was also looking for some thing like that.

          Thanks

          Anand

        • Saravanan S

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 13, 2008
              yes u are right saravanan
              how can we do that

              Saravanan S <saravanan191097@...> wrote: Dear binoy,

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 13, 2008
                Dear binoy

                You said you are using dot net as your front end. What is the backend database on the server.
                Since you mentioned php I guess it will be mysql at the back end
                If it is mysql download the dotnet connector from mysql site. It includes sample programs for using vb & c#. and documentation.

                Saravanan