IP adresses of proxy server and client in php?

  • Shajan Joseph
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 12, 2007
      Can u anybody pls help me how to get the IP adresses of proxy server and client in php?

      thanks,

      Shajan Joseph

    • binoy
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 12, 2007
        try this one
        $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']

        Shajan Joseph <shajan4@...> wrote:
        Can u anybody pls help me how to get the IP adresses of proxy server and client in php?

        thanks,

        Shajan Joseph

        With Regards
        Binoy.M.V

      • Shajan Joseph
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 12, 2007
          This gives only client ip, but i need proxy server's as well as client. I tried HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR for server. but not giving anything.

          Can u anybody pls help me how to get the IP adresses of proxy server and client in php?

          thanks,

          Shajan Joseph

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail yahoo.com

          With Regards

          Binoy.M.V

        • binoy
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 12, 2007
            hi every one,
            can you tell me how to palyback a movie or audio file through php.
            iam uploading the file using ftp .
            how to playback my video and what player i have to user it for.

            and i want to know abt the ffmpeg-php. how to install in my system.
            iam using windows and apache,php,mysql(WAMP 5).

            thanks in advance,

            With Regards
            Binoy.M.V

          • Ranji.......
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 12, 2007
              Try this one..
              <?
              //get correct ip
              function ipCheck() {
              if (getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP')) {
              $ip = getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP');
              }
              elseif (getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR')) {
              $ip = getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR');
              }
              elseif (getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED')) {
              $ip = getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED');
              }
              elseif (getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR')) {
              $ip = getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR');
              }
              elseif (getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED')) {
              $ip = getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED');
              }
              else {
              $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
              }
              return $ip;
              }
              $ip = ipCheck();
              ?>

              This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the indivdual or entity to whom/which they are addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message.

            • Shajan Joseph
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 12, 2007
                Thank u Ranji...

                But only $_SERVER['REMOTE_ ADDR']; returns some value.

                My problem is this.:

                Application is running on a real IP. I am browsing that site using my system. My system is configured under a proxy server. When I browse I should get the IPs of the proxy server and client. Is it possible?

                thanks,
                shajan joseph

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
                  Hi Every one,
                  I want to write a web service.
                  server is php and cleint is .net.

                  my requirement is that i want to return product list (all the product or single product -- that depend on the id we are getting from client machine ) from an oscommerce site.the client is .net and the server is php.

                  Actually i dont know anything abt the webservices. Can anybody help me.

                  With Regards
                  Binoy.M.V

                • Praveen V
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                    Dear Binoy,

                    Here is a good link.
                    http://www.sitepoint.com/article/own-web-service-php-xml-rpc

                    Best Regards
                    Praveen

                    binoy <binoymvee@...> wrote:
                    Hi Every one,
                    I want to write a web service.
                    server is php and cleint is .net.

                    my requirement is that i want to return product list (all the product or single product -- that depend on the id we are getting from client machine ) from an oscommerce site.the client is .net and the server is php.

                    Actually i dont know anything abt the webservices. Can anybody help me.

                    With Regards
                    Binoy.M.V

                  • Anand Ayyappan
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 7, 2008
                      The link was of good use as i was also looking for some thing like that.

                      Thanks

                      Anand

                    • Saravanan S

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 13, 2008
                          yes u are right saravanan
                          how can we do that

                          Saravanan S <saravanan191097@...> wrote: Dear binoy,

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 13, 2008
                            Dear binoy

                            You said you are using dot net as your front end. What is the backend database on the server.
                            Since you mentioned php I guess it will be mysql at the back end
                            If it is mysql download the dotnet connector from mysql site. It includes sample programs for using vb & c#. and documentation.

                            Saravanan