Re: [phpKerala] Regular expression

  • Gopika G K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19 11:57 PM
      hi,

      try this code for validate one letter password...

      <?php

      $pass = '@';
      $regexp = "/[^a-zA-Z0-9\.\-\Ä\ä\Ö\ö\Ü\ü\
         ]+$/s";

      if (preg_match($regexp, $pass)) {
          echo "Password  is valid.";
      } else {
          echo "Password  is <u>not</u> valid.";
      }

      ?>

      Thanks and regards

      gopika...

      On 7/10/07, Ranji....... <ranji543@...> wrote:

      Hi all ,
      I seen using 'sha' function instead of md5 is better ?? any body have idea???

      Shajan Joseph <shajan4@... > wrote:
      Hi all

      I use php 5 with linux.  i'm having a form to create user ids and password. I am planning to allow the user to enter the password contains atleast one character, digit and any special character.  I used the ereg function.
      Can anybody help me how to achieve it.

      Thanks in advance.

      Shajan Joseph

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the indivdual or entity to whom/which they are addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message.