PHP Programmers wanted: Trivandrum

  • Sabu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
      Web Programmer Wanted

      Company: Focal3 Softwares Pvt Ltd
      Web Site: www.focal3.com
      Job Location: Trivandrum, India
      Position: Full Time
      Start Date: Immediately!!!!

      Experience:
      Minimum 1+ Years PHP Programming

      Skills:
      PHP / MYSQL / JavaScript / CSS / OOPS

      Contact: sandeep.sadanandan@...
    • Saravanan S
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
        Hi!.
        Thanks for your mail

        My details are as follows.

        Name: Saravanan S
        Programming Languages Known : VB, C, PHP Javascript, CSS
        Experience : 3 yrs in VB Projects Development and 6 months in PHP and CSS
        Current Job : Officer in a public sector bank programming in PHP and MySQL, Javascript, CSS for a large database centric operations of the Bank.
        Current Salary : Rs.25000/- p.m. plus perks (Rs.3000 p.m.)

        I can accept only part time job offers on a contract basis (development and support only during night). If you are interested please tell me your offer.

        Contact: sandeep.sadanandan@ focal3.com