Suggest & Donate for new usergroup site

  • Praveen.V.Nair
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 9:19 PM
      Dear All,

      Please suggest a good domain name for our new usergroup website.
      (You can check the availability of your domain names at
      http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/)

      Last date for the suggestions are 31 March 2007. After that we will
      put all the suggested domain names for Poll-ing.

      My findings are :
      phpkerala.com,
      phpheaven.com,
      k-pug.com (kerala-php users group)
      keralaphpug.com

      Another important thing is: When I search for sponsors for our new
      website, I got a good number of response from 'various parts of the
      globe'. We need only < Rs. 800/- per Year for a 10MB hosting. If we
      get more than Rs. 1000, we will go for bigger hosting and include
      more features in website.

      If somebody already ownz the server, please provide some MBs for us :)

      Those who are interested to donate please contact me
      (ninethsense@...). As I promised before, you can put your
      advt. banners with link to your websites.

      Best Regards
      Praveen