211Re: [phpKeralaUg] How to easily create a website that sells products like crazy

  • Aji Issac
    May 31 7:05 PM
      Does ut look like advertisement?

      --
      http://www.idealwebtools.com/blog/top/ - Know how your *nix based server is performing, Top command explained in depth

      On 31 May 2007 16:47:52 -0700, Rich Jerk <afandina_agency_7@...> wrote:

      * How to easily create a website that sells products like crazy - products that YOU make a commission on.
      * How to make a killing even if you have no website, and no clue how to make one.
      * How I put my competition out of business on Google Adwords.
      * How I get a 20%-50% click through rate on my Google Adsense ads.
      * How to build your own email list - and how to send out cash producing offers to them automatically.
      * How I had the # 1 ranking website in Google for 3 years, for terms such as "bad credit", "bad credit loans", and more. Over 100 million competitors couldn't beat me - Even the big lending companies.
      * How to get other websites to link to your website the RIGHT way.
      * How to use both "white hat" and "black hat" strategies to your advantage.
      * How to create your own ebook/informational product in just 2 days - with ZERO costs.
      * How to get super-affiliates to promote your website.
      * How to create websites with search engine friendly content about subjects you know nothing about.
      * How to create your own eBay Powerseller business.
      * Where to buy wholesale consumer products that are "hot", for the lowest prices, in bulk. A list of my own personal sources not found anywhere else. Resell on eBay. Dropshipping available.
      * Examples of websites you can create RIGHT NOW that could be instantly profitable.
      * Examples of my current and former websites that have made me millions. Copy them if you want to, I don't care.
      * Free updates to my guide for life - it's already been updated over 100 times.
      * Access to my private members only forum, where over 20,000 other Rich Jerk users share ideas.
      * A FREE website - I'll GIVE you one of my Rich Jerk cash producing websites.
      * So much other miscellaneous stuff, I'd be here all day.

      Click here : http://easylnk.com/?1011

      In God We Trust

      Good Luck

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic