{Query} Please help

  • jitender_j22
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007

      I am having a strange problem. I am using WAMP5

      I have installed it recently and it is working absolutely fine untill and unless I go to phpMyAdmin, create a database there and then try creating a table. I get an error :

      tbl_create.php: Missing parameter: db (FAQ 2.8)
      tbl_create.php: Missing parameter: table (FAQ 2.8)

      Please help???????? I have tried reinstallation and even reinstalled after complete format, but all this of no use. One thing more that I am not using query to create a table. I am using the GUI feature in it.

      Anybody please help!!!

      Please be free to give any type of ideas or fixes to me on  jitender_j22@...

      Byetheway  THANKS !!!!!!!   in advance.

    • Pushparaj Thangaraj
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        Download the phpmyadmin separately and replace the phpmyadmin packed with wamp and then check.

        Pushparaj.

        jitender_j22 <jitender_j22@...> wrote:
        I am having a strange problem. I am using WAMP5
        I have installed it recently and it is working absolutely fine untill and unless I go to phpMyAdmin, create a database there and then try creating a table. I get an error :
        tbl_create.php: Missing parameter: db (FAQ 2.8)
        tbl_create.php: Missing parameter: table (FAQ 2.8)
        Please help???????? I have tried reinstallation and even reinstalled after complete format, but all this of no use. One thing more that I am not using query to create a table. I am using the GUI feature in it.
        Anybody please help!!!
        Please be free to give any type of ideas or fixes to me on  jitender_j22@ yahoo.com
        Byetheway  THANKS !!!!!!!   in advance.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.