Looking out for PHP Programmers!!!!

  • moronkraftz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      We have an opening within our company, in our Software Design
      Engineering department, for the post of PHP Programmer.

      About the Company
      Founded in 1998, Directi is as-on-date, South Asia's largest Web
      Services Company and an ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar. Directi
      features in the list of Top 10 fastest growing Domain Registrars
      Worldwide.

      With a staff of 95+ people, Directi serves over 4,89,000+ Customers
      in 230+ countries (Refer:<http://www.directi.com/aboutus/global-
      presence/>-presence/ ). Our Indian clients includeHewlett-Packard
      India, P&G India, Mastek, NASSCOM, Benzer etc ...

      Directi's Product and Service Portfolio includes the following
      Business Units -

      http://www.directi.com - Web Infrastructure Services such as Hosting,
      Domain Registration, Colocation, Dedicated Servers

      http://www.logicboxes.com - The Software Development arm of Directi
      involved in over 12 different Web Infrastructure products built using
      various technologies ranging from Java, JSP, Servlets, C, C++, Perl,
      PHP, MySQL, PgSQL, SQL Server, .NET etc. Our Flagship product is
      currently being used by 4,89,000+ customers spread across 230+
      countries.

      http://www.transecute.com - India's leading provider of payment
      gateway software and solutions for e-commerce websites

      http://www.webhosting.info - Our online statistics and research
      portal encompassing over 90 GB of data each month. WebHosting.Info
      currently monitors and reports on 45,000+ hosting companies, 1.7
      million+ DNS servers, 43 million+ domain names and approximately 2
      billion IP Address, almost on a daily basis. No other service or
      technology exists worldwide that offers comparable analysis. The
      entire software and process that powers webhosting.info is currently
      patent pending.

      The Job

      WebHosting.Info is a patent-pending process and a result of 2 years
      of extensive research and development. It employs several key
      technologies to generate comprehensive reports of unprecedented
      accuracy and quality, from publicly available data.

      WebHosting.Info currently monitors and reports on 45,000 hosting
      companies, 1.7 million DNS servers, over 43 million domain names and
      approximately 2 billion IP Address, almost on a daily basis. No other
      service or technology exists, worldwide; that offers comparable
      breadth and depth.

      The job involves developing and enhancing various services
      surrounding WebHosting.Info.

      Some of the modules you would be working on:

      ·Domain WHOIS Service

      ·Automated Bot detection techniques

      ·Online Community Forums

      ·Search Engine/Directory Software

      ·High-performance Charting Libraries

      ·Statistics Generation & Processing

      ·Content Management tools

      ·Contextual targeting & analysis mechanisms

      ·Online Ad Management Software

      ·News Management System

      Contact Us

      If you have any queries about the above process, you may contact me at

      Tel: 91-22-56797500 (7793) or alternate ID: jobs-php@...