Re: [php4india] {Query} Help in creating CMS

  • jerry jerry
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi Pritesh,

      You can replace space by "_" by str_replace() function.

      Can you please check the PHP manual.

      With Regards,
      Jerry

      pritesh loke <priteshloke@...> wrote:
      Hello To All,
                           I am creating one smoll cms.Not really big cms smoll one.In that conatins one form which gives input like Title and Content. Like blogger do.What i done is after user submitting title and Content i will create one file using file function that files name i give using user submitted title and write all content in that file and save as html file.Now i have one problem when user enter title like Game so i will save file as Game.html but when user enter title like Game Video now i want to save file like Game_Video.html so how i do this ? pls give me reply.

      Thank you.

      Be a PS3 game guru.

    • Adithya Radha
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007