{Job} We sponsor fresh H1B visas for 2007 and Transfer existing H1b visas-PHP-MYSQL

  • jobsarvind
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      Hello Dear friends

      H1B NEW / TRANSFERS !!

      H1b New Application/Transfers is now being accepted by us
      for the following professionals for 2007 filing:-

      Our client a USA based software company
      will sponsor fresh H1b visas.
      Our client is looking for Professionals with below given skillsets,
      to sponsor H1b visa for the suitable candidates

      1) LAMP(MYSQL and PHP) with certification-4-6+yrs exp

      2) Java/J2EE professionals with certification-4-6+yrs exp
      3)BEA WLI/WLP- professionals with certificaton-4-6+yrs exp
      4)Oracle developers/scripting/Java) with certification-4-6+yrs
      5)Oracle DBA-(Unix system administration/Solaris+Linux)4-6+yrs
      6)Dotnet technologies-with certification-4-6+years
      7)Webmethods-cetification preferred-4-6+yrs
      send your Cv to jobs at yuktiinfotech.com

      So Hurry!! Don't miss this oppurtunity for coming year. Send your
      updated RESUMES to
      ArvindBangalore
      Consultant
      Yukti Infotech
      Bangalore
      9448129272
      e mail- jobs@... (jobs at yuktiinfotech.com)

      We sponsor fresh H1B visas for 2007 and Transfer existing H1b visas

      Moderation Comments:
      This will be the last chance for this mail. We can approve advt or the same job mails.