{Job} We sponsor fresh H1b visas-2007 and Transfer existing H1b visas!PHP-MYSQL-4-6yrs

  • jobsarvind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      Hello Dear friends

      WE SPONSOR FRESH H1B VISAS AND TRANSFER EXISTING H1B VISAS

      Our client a USA based company is sponsoring fresh H1b visa for
      suitable candiates and
      transfer existing H1b visas

      H1b New Application/H1b visa Transfers is now being accepted by us
      for the following professionals for 2007 filing:-

      1)DotNet Technologies-with certification-4yrs-6yrsexp

      2) LAMP(MYSQL and PHP) with certification-4yrs-6yrs exp

      3)BEA WLI/WLP- professionals with certificaton-4yrs-6yrs exp

      4)Oracle DBA-(Unix system administration/Solaris+Linux)-4yrs-6yrs

      5)Webmethods-(Webmethods certification is preferred)-4yrs-6yrs

      6)Oracle Developers-PL-SQL(Certification preferred)-4yrs-6yrs
      7)J2EE-(Certification preferred)4yrs-6yrs

      . Send your updated RESUMES to
      jobs@... (jobs at Yuktiinfotech.com)

      ArvindBangalore
      Consultant