{Job} We sponsor fresh H1b visas-Transfer existing H1b visas

  • jobsarvind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hello Dear friends

      WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR-2007

      WE SPONSOR FRESH H1B VISAS AND TRANSFER EXISTING H1B VISAS

      Global soft solutions is a premier solutions company
      based in Sunnyvale - CA. We focus exclusively in providing
      Integration
      solutions. We have been in the services industry for the past 8+
      years and
      have partnership with webMethods, BEA, Siperian and few other
      Integration
      technology vendors.
      visit www.globalss.com

      H1b New Application/H1b visa Transfers is now being accepted by us
      for the following professionals for 2007 filing:-

      1) LAMP(MYSQL and PHP) with certification-5+yrs exp

      2) Java/J2EE professionals with certification-5+yrs exp

      3)BEA WLI/WLP- professionals with certificaton-5+yrs exp

      4)Oracle developers/scripting/Java) with certification-5+yrs

      5)Oracle DBA-(Unix system administration/Solaris+Linux)-5+yrs

      6)Webmethods-(Webmethods certification is preferred)-5+yrs
      .

      . Send your updated RESUMES to
      arvind@... (arvind at globalss.com)
      ArvindBangalore