Re: [php4india] {Job} requirement for php developers

  • amol bhavsar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      Respected Sir.
      I have a 6 months experience in PHP ,JavaScript,MySQL,Apache2.
      My Resume is attached with this message.
      If my Profile matches your requirement,Please reply,

      Ashwamedh Infotech <ashwainfo@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      There is a requirement for php developers with 6-12
      months experience set required is given below.

      Skills : PHP,Mysql, _Javascript.

      Experience : 6-12 months.

      Location : Mumbai

      If you are interested, please send your resume to
      dgangal@shreya. co.in

      Thanks.

      ASHWAMEDH INFOTECH PVT LTD.
      416, Dattani Trade Center,