Re: [php4india] {Query} close button issue

  • Ashok G
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      yes me too want this code

      guys please send me the code to disable the close button in browser

      On 7/31/06, ramesh t < ramesh_t6@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Please give the source for disable the close
      button in browser using java script...

      Thanks

      Ramesh.t

      T.Ramesh

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

    • Anthony P.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hi Guys,

        Sorry, but you can't disable the close buttons with JavaScript. Just not allowed by the browser.

        Anthony Papillion
        Advanced Data Concepts

        Please give the source for disable the close
        button in browser using java script...

        Thanks

        Ramesh.t

        T.Ramesh

        http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

        1b.

        Re: {Query} close button issue

        Posted by: "Ashok G" ashokmca.g@...   acmkohsa

        Tue Aug 1, 2006 12:54 am (PST)

        On 7/31/06, ramesh t <ramesh_t6@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Please give the source for disable the close
        > button in browser using java script...
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Ramesh.t
        >
        > T.Ramesh

        > Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
        > http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

        Yahoo! Groups

        Find a group now!

        Discover people who