PayPal Payment Pro Integration - Help Reqd.

  • Ramit Pal
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005
      Hi!
      Can you help me about the integration of PayPal Payment Pro. which
      file i have to change.I have download files from PaPal Development
      Center. But i can not understand which file i include to get in to
      site of paypal. or how i configure this file to my site.I want to know
      which file i have to change.

      If you Kindly help me to integrate i will thank full to You.
      Thanks
      Ramit
    • Debasish Nayak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005

        Hi,

             Can you forward me the files that you have downloaded from PayPal site. Because I also want to integrate PayPal in my project but I didn't get any files to download.

        Thanks,

        Debasish

      • Gobinath
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2005
          Hi,

          You have a developer center in Paypal. YOu can get informations on
          this i guess

          GObinath