{Query} PAYPAL Integration

  • Debasish Nayak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      Can anyone please tell what are the
      extra libraries and/or files that are required for
      paypal integration in a site and where I can found
      all.

      And also the process to integrate it on
      my site.

      Waiting for an early response.

      Thank You All
      Debasish

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • Ramesh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006

        Hi,

                    U can find help related to Paypal on this side https://developer.paypal.com . U need to create test a/c for this side by sign up there.

        Regards,

        Ramesh Shinde

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006

          hi,
          No need to install any extra libraries.
          Just go to pay pall site.
          First you have to crate an account by entering your credit card no. The registration process will take one or two days. because they will validate your card no.
          Then go to your admin page.
          There is option to create a image. ( when u click this it goes to paypal site ).
          You can take the souce  code for that image. Just copy and paste it in your page. You can also add extra hidden fields with that code.

          Regards,
          -Jag.