doubt using FPDF with php

  • san krishnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2005
      dear friends
      i am using fpdf and php , fpdf is open source
      reporting toll , can u help me in installing a new
      ttf font and configuring it with fpdf in LINUX
      operating system, can any body give me suggestions
      thnks in advance

      with king regards
      santhana krishnan.v

    • pavan kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
        Hi,
        I install ubuntu on my PC.But Grub made my life
        trrible. Any one knows howto's abt Ubunu-5.4
        installation on root/ not on MBR. pls give your
        suggestions. I have successfully installed redhat-9
        privious without any problem.
        :)

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ruben Benjamin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
          you have to use makefont to create a char map for the font and then only can u use it. Please refer to the online fpdf manual. you will get more help there

          On 10/19/05, san krishnan <salaikrishnan@...> wrote:
          dear friends
             i am using fpdf and php , fpdf is open source
          reporting toll , can  u help me in installing a new
          ttf font and configuring it with fpdf in LINUX
          operating system, can any body give me suggestions
          thnks in advance

          with king regards
          santhana krishnan.v

          Design patent Design school Design schools
          Design auto dealer web site Product design Network design

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS