Re: hi gobi

  • lakshatipathy kv
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005

      Hi im planning to host a job web site how  i will get the marketing guys?
      is there any marketing guys?

      ask them to send to this mail id

      thanx

      Regards
      Laks

      Gobinath <gobinathm@...> wrote:
      Hi Friends,

        i am extremly happy to see lot of friends join this group. I would
      like this group to be more active. Please share your informations.

      I have my personal Home page : http://gobinath.com

      But i never treated it as my personal site. Right now i have a blog
      which talks about my php classes and some linux stuffs. I do have some
      technology related information.

      Suddenly i had an idea of redesigning the site. I feel i can dedicate
      this site to LAMP technologies. If you guys are interested in sharing
      u r idea please feel free to post you comments to this group or please
      send it to gobinathm@...

      I have one more site and i dont have any idea about what to do. its
      http://zakhaas.com. If you feel some thing please let me know.

      Gobinath