Re: [php4india] Happy!!

  • pavan kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hi,
      I checked your site zakhaas.com. What is the meaning
      of "zakhaas". Do you like to host websites ? Please
      give me details about your plans. I do have a
      website but because of lack of mysql support (I have
      to pay extra Rs.2000+ for that) I can't experiment
      with open source softwares.Any way I would like to
      know from you guy's which is the best open source CMS
      that I can concentrate?
      Thank you,
      yours,
      balasatya(at)gmail(dot)com .

      --- Gobinath <gobinathm@...> wrote:

      > Hi Friends,
      >
      > i am extremly happy to see lot of friends join
      > this group. I would
      > like this group to be more active. Please share your
      > informations.

      > I have my personal Home page : http://gobinath.com
      >
      > But i never treated it as my personal site. Right
      > now i have a blog
      > which talks about my php classes and some linux
      > stuffs. I do have some
      > technology related information.
      >
      > Suddenly i had an idea of redesigning the site. I
      > feel i can dedicate
      > this site to LAMP technologies. If you guys are
      > interested in sharing
      > u r idea please feel free to post you comments to
      > this group or please
      > send it to gobinathm@...
      >
      > I have one more site and i dont have any idea about
      > what to do. its
      > http://zakhaas.com If you feel some thing please
      > let me know.
      >
      > Gobinath

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • lakshatipathy kv
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005

        Hi im planning to host a job web site how  i will get the marketing guys?
        is there any marketing guys?

        ask them to send to this mail id

        thanx

        Regards