need help on using ireport and php

  • san krishnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
      hello guies
      my name is santhan krishnan , i am working in NIC
      in php and postgres , now i need of report tool which
      is compatible with php, so i tried ireport but i
      dont't know how to use with php
      if any one have idead about php and ireport help me
      , or otherwise tell me the open report writer tool
      which works well with php

      urgent please help me

    • Ruben Benjamin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
        Dear San Krishnan

        try fpdf its easy and simple. Where in NIC??

        Ruben Benjamin
        NIC ,Thiruvananthapuram

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2005
          dear benjamin

              thanks for ur reply , i am woking in NIC chennai at besant nagar under MR srinivasa raghavan ,thnks for ur fpdf i will try that , but i nedd some reporting tool which is open source and works with php

          with kind regards
          santhana krishnan

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2005
            dear friend
            fpdf is opensource
            its simple and easy to implement

            try it

            On 10/6/05, san krishnan <salaikrishnan@...> wrote:
[...]

            Design patent Design school Design schools
            Design auto dealer web site Product design Network design

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • san krishnan
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2005
              dear sir

                  i am trying fpdf , but i thought that any reporting would help me , so if u know about a reporting tool tell me  and u also try ireport which is open source and it can connect to any database

              with king regards
              santhana krishnan.v