Re: Re: [php4india] {Query - non PHP} doubt in AJAX

  • Jagadheesh M.
    Message 1 of 14 , May 16, 2006

      hi Kondapa Naidu,
      U have to use javscipt function to reload the page according to the ouput from the php file. But i think u r not understanding how to do. If u can send the php and javascript files. i will tell u.

      On Tue, 16 May 2006 kondapa naidu wrote :

      >Hai to all,
      >          Thanks for your fast response.In javascript
      >its ok.But i am checking the conditions in php.How to
      >redirect from php file.
      >Thanks & Regards,
      >M.Kondapa Naidu
      >
      >--- Thamizhchelvan <thamizhchelvan2005@...>
      >wrote:
      >> Hai K.Naidu
      >>  you use javascript's location object to redirect a
      >> page
      >>
      >>  Thamizhchlevan
      >>
      >> kondapa naidu <kondapa_m@...> wrote:
      >>  hai,
      >>
      >>      I am new to use AJAX technology.For my login
      >> page i am using AJAX technology.If the user user
      >> invalid i am displaying the message with out refresh
      >> tha page upto now its ok.But my problem is if the
      >> user
      >> is correct user i want redirect my page to som other
      >> page.It is not redirecting to any other page.With
      >> out
      >> AJAX it is working properly.please hyelp me on this
      >> issue as soon as possiable.
      >>

      >> Thanks & Regards,
      >>
      >> M.Kondapa naidu

      >> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
      >> protection around
      >>
      >http://mail.yahoo.com
      >>

      >http://www.phpforu.com

      >>        Php developer  Design

      >>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      >> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >>

      >> ---------------------------------

      > Visit your group "
      >php4india
      >" on the web.

      >Yahoo! Terms of Service
      >.

    • blossom blossom
      Message 2 of 14 , May 18, 2006
        hi

        i lik to learn about AJAX .Please guide me
          how to start

        "Jagadheesh M." <mjagadheesh@...> wrote:

        hi Kondapa Naidu,
        U have to use javscipt function to reload the page according to the ouput from the php file. But i think u r not understanding how to do. If u can send the php and javascript files. i will tell u.

        On Tue, 16 May 2006 kondapa naidu wrote :
        >Hai to all,
        >          Thanks for your fast response.In javascript
        >its ok.But i am checking the conditions in php.How to
        >redirect from php file.
        >Thanks & Regards,
        >M.Kondapa Naidu
        >
        >--- Thamizhchelvan <thamizhchelvan2005@...>
        >wrote:
        >> Hai K.Naidu
        >>  you use javascript's location object to redirect a
        >> page
        >>
        >>  Thamizhchlevan
        >>
        >> kondapa naidu <kondapa_m@...> wrote:
        >>  hai,
        >>
        >>      I am new to use AJAX technology.For my login
        >> page i am using AJAX technology.If the user user
        >> invalid i am displaying the message with out refresh
        >> tha page upto now its ok.But my problem is if the
        >> user
        >> is correct user i want redirect my page to som other
        >> page.It is not redirecting to any other page.With
        >> out
        >> AJAX it is working properly.please hyelp me on this
        >> issue as soon as possiable.
        >>

        >> Thanks & Regards,
        >>
        >> M.Kondapa naidu

        >> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
        >> protection around
        >>
        >http://mail.yahoo.com
        >>

        >http://www.phpforu.com

        >>        Php developer  Design

        >>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
        >> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > Visit your group "
        >php4india
        >" on the web.

        >Yahoo! Terms of Service
        >.

        Why was V. Sehwag warned by the BCCI? Share your knowledge on Yahoo! Answers India
        Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW