Re: Re: [php4india] {Query - non PHP} doubt in AJAX

  • Jagadheesh M.
    Message 1 of 14 , May 16, 2006

      hi Kondapa Naidu,
      U have to use javscipt function to reload the page according to the ouput from the php file. But i think u r not understanding how to do. If u can send the php and javascript files. i will tell u.

      On Tue, 16 May 2006 kondapa naidu wrote :

      >Hai to all,
      >          Thanks for your fast response.In javascript
      >its ok.But i am checking the conditions in php.How to
      >redirect from php file.
      >Thanks & Regards,
      >M.Kondapa Naidu
      >
      >--- Thamizhchelvan <thamizhchelvan2005@...>
      >wrote:
      >> Hai K.Naidu
      >>  you use javascript's location object to redirect a
      >> page
      >>
      >>  Thamizhchlevan
      >>
      >> kondapa naidu <kondapa_m@...> wrote:
      >>  hai,
      >>
      >>      I am new to use AJAX technology.For my login
      >> page i am using AJAX technology.If the user user
      >> invalid i am displaying the message with out refresh
      >> tha page upto now its ok.But my problem is if the
      >> user
      >> is correct user i want redirect my page to som other
      >> page.It is not redirecting to any other page.With
      >> out
      >> AJAX it is working properly.please hyelp me on this
      >> issue as soon as possiable.
      >>

      >> Thanks & Regards,
      >>
      >> M.Kondapa naidu

      >> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
      >> protection around
      >>
      >http://mail.yahoo.com
      >>

      >http://www.phpforu.com

      >>        Php developer  Design

      >>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      >> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >>

      >> ---------------------------------

      > Visit your group "
      >php4india
      >" on the web.

      >Yahoo! Terms of Service
      >.

    • ganu
      Message 2 of 14 , May 16, 2006
        Hello ,

        For play you just need to add the html code and the file name in that. it is just like the streaming.

        try this I tried this for my vedio image - and working fine.

        <OBJECT style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 417px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 185px" classid="clsid:6BF52A52-394A-11D3-B153-00C04F79FAA6" VIEWASTEXT>
         <PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE=""> ??? this you have to fill
         <PARAM NAME="rate" VALUE="1">
         <PARAM NAME="balance" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="currentPosition" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="defaultFrame" VALUE="">
         <PARAM NAME="playCount" VALUE="1">
         <PARAM NAME="autoStart" VALUE="-1">
         <PARAM NAME="currentMarker" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="invokeURLs" VALUE="-1">
         <PARAM NAME="baseURL" VALUE="">
         <PARAM NAME="volume" VALUE="50">
         <PARAM NAME="mute" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="uiMode" VALUE="full">
         <PARAM NAME="stretchToFit" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="windowlessVideo" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="enabled" VALUE="-1">
         <PARAM NAME="enableContextMenu" VALUE="-1">
         <PARAM NAME="fullScreen" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="SAMIStyle" VALUE="">
         <PARAM NAME="SAMILang" VALUE="">
         <PARAM NAME="SAMIFilename" VALUE="">
         <PARAM NAME="captioningID" VALUE="">
         <PARAM NAME="enableErrorDialogs" VALUE="0">
         <PARAM NAME="_cx" VALUE="6482">
         <PARAM NAME="_cy" VALUE="6350">
        </OBJECT>

        This is i got from .net interface.

        10x.
        ganu

        2006/5/13, sachin dhoni <sachin2dhoni@...>:
        hi,

        any one pls help me how to use video streaming in php

        bye

        http://www.phpforu.com

        Php developer Design

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        <!-- ganu -->
        http://ullu.wordpress.com
        Message 3 of 14 , May 18, 2006
          hi

          i lik to learn about AJAX .Please guide me
            how to start

          "Jagadheesh M." <mjagadheesh@...> wrote:

          hi Kondapa Naidu,
          U have to use javscipt function to reload the page according to the ouput from the php file. But i think u r not understanding how to do. If u can send the php and javascript files. i will tell u.

          On Tue, 16 May 2006 kondapa naidu wrote :
          >Hai to all,
          >          Thanks for your fast response.In javascript
          >its ok.But i am checking the conditions in php.How to
          >redirect from php file.
          >Thanks & Regards,
          >M.Kondapa Naidu
          >
          >--- Thamizhchelvan <thamizhchelvan2005@...>
          >wrote:
          >> Hai K.Naidu
          >>  you use javascript's location object to redirect a
          >> page
          >>
          >>  Thamizhchlevan
          >>
          >> kondapa naidu <kondapa_m@...> wrote:
          >>  hai,
          >>
          >>      I am new to use AJAX technology.For my login
          >> page i am using AJAX technology.If the user user
          >> invalid i am displaying the message with out refresh
          >> tha page upto now its ok.But my problem is if the
          >> user
          >> is correct user i want redirect my page to som other
          >> page.It is not redirecting to any other page.With
          >> out
          >> AJAX it is working properly.please hyelp me on this
          >> issue as soon as possiable.
          >>

          >> Thanks & Regards,
          >>
          >> M.Kondapa naidu

          >> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
          >> protection around
          >>
          >http://mail.yahoo.com
          >>

          >http://www.phpforu.com

          >>        Php developer  Design

          >>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          >> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > Visit your group "
          >php4india
          >" on the web.

          >Yahoo! Terms of Service
          >.

          Why was V. Sehwag warned by the BCCI? Share your knowledge on Yahoo! Answers India
          Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW