Re: [php4india] {Query - Non PHP} Sending Mail With JavaScript?

  • Sreeni .A
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      yes buddy, you can send mail with javascript. In the sense thru javascript we can make the local mail client enable.

      you might have known this already... if it is not your questions then there is no other way to send it thru JS.

      -Sreeni.A

      On 4/27/06, Thamizhchelvan <thamizhchelvan2005@...> wrote:
      Hai
      is it possible to send Mail using JavaScript?

      -Thamizhchelvan

      http://www.phpforu.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • shiva kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        hello sreeni,

        can you pls expalin me in detail , how it works.

        shiva

        "Sreeni .A" <sreeniaphpcoder@...> wrote:
        yes buddy, you can send mail with javascript. In the sense thru javascript we can make the local mail client enable.

        you might have known this already... if it is not your questions then there is no other way to send it thru JS.

        -Sreeni.A

        On 4/27/06, Thamizhchelvan <thamizhchelvan2005@...> wrote:
        Hai
        is it possible to send Mail using JavaScript?

        -Thamizhchelvan

        http://www.phpforu.com
        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/