{JOB} On LAMP & Designing

  • Gobinath
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2005
      Hi Friend,

      I am glad to post my message here. I have got an offer from one
      person for working on LAMP technologies and Photoshop , flash
      designing in HOURLY Basis.
      He said he need more person and the salary will be based on hourly.
      The work will not be regular. Some times you will have work for the
      whole month, some times you wont have the work for whole.
      This will not affect your currect job. You can do this if you have a
      PC at your home its not necessary that you should have Internet
      connection. Once you work is completed you have to send an email
      regarding you Timesheet and the Sourcefiles to an email id

      If you are interested please send in you resume with contact
      information to gobinathm@.... This is my email id i will
      forward your mails to that person.

      Thanks friends

      Regards
      gobinath
    • lakshatipathy kv
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2005

        Hey dear gobi thanks for your valid informations.

        Thanx

        Regfards

        Laks....

        Yahoo! for Good
      • pradeep maurya
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
          is there any more time for doing this, because my pc is in my hometown. so would to go to there and bring that after that i will start my work.
          Pradeep

          Gobinath <gobinathm@...> wrote:
[...]

          With Cool Regards,
          Pradeep Kumar Maurya
          Software Developer
          Acumen Software
          E-mail: pradeepmaurya@...

        • Gobinath M
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
            Sure Pradeep you can do that after some times. Since this will start by Next month begining

            Gobinath <gobinathm@...> wrote:
[...]

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            --

            Yahoo :  gobinathm@...
            AOL    :  gobinath2k4
            ICQ     :  237-267-288
            Skype :  gobinathm
            MSN   :  gobinathm@...

            HomePage : http://www.gobinath.com
            Me @ 360  : http://360.yahoo.com/gobinathm

            "No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't make you cry."