need interview questions for PHP programmmer with 2yrs exp.

  • amadan_test
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
      hi all
      i have an interview for the post of PHP Developer next week.
      i have shown 2 yrs. experience.
      please guide me which type of question will ask for that.
      thanks
      AMIT MADAN
    • moronkraftz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        dude
        wat kinda questions are u lookin out for..

        PHP related....
        or Specific to the web development .. as in.. Javascript + MySql with
        PHP and stuff...

        coz i had made a small post long back ... use can use
        tat link to figure out wat kinda questions could be asked for..

        http://www.phpaddict.com/forum1/635.html
        also
        i hve a few links tat are really cool to browse thru..

        say...

        http://www.alt-php-faq.org/

        hope tat u find the links useful

        also u can shooot for any qqueries if u have..

        i shall take time to reply back to ur email..

        in case if i take time to reply please dont get disappointed .. coz
        may be i did not have time to chk emails.

        keep in touch
        vj here

        :)