Hi All www.search2goods.com

  • lakshatipathy kv
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006
      I want to share my site who ever want to add my site
      they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
      in feature we are going to add the SEO .
      who ever want to start won site earn mony just contact
      info@...

      Thanx

      Regards
      ~Laks
      www.search2goods.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 21, 2006
        search2good is a good idea ..
        keep it up ...

        Thanks
        kumar

        --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:

        > I want to share my site who ever want to add my site
        > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
        > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
        > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
        > contact
        > info@...
        >
        > Thanx
        >
        > Regards
        > ~Laks
        > www.search2goods.com

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • laks_info
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 15, 2006
          Thanx lot Lachhekumar:

          how i should more ppl in to my site.
          still i dn't found ppl there what we should do for that?
          i want to popular my site.
          plz anyone hv idea plz share me up.

          thanx

          Regards
          ~Laks

          --- In php4india@yahoogroups.com, lachhekumar KumarKumar
          <lachhekumar@...> wrote:

          > search2good is a good idea ..
          > keep it up ...
          >

          > Thanks
          > kumar
          >
          > --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I want to share my site who ever want to add my site
          > > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
          > > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
          > > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
          > > contact
          > > info@...
          > >
          > > Thanx
          > >
          > > Regards
          > > ~Laks
          > > www.search2goods.com

          > > protection around
          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • lachhekumar KumarKumar
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 15, 2006
            Hi

            For your site you can go for
            1) Email Marketing
            2) Site referal programme ( provided by many site )
            3) Link Exchnage

            Thanks
            Kumar

            --- laks_info <laks_info@...> wrote:

            > Thanx lot Lachhekumar:
            >
            > how i should more ppl in to my site.
            > still i dn't found ppl there what we should do for
            > that?
            > i want to popular my site.
            > plz anyone hv idea plz share me up.
            >
            > thanx
            >
            > Regards
            > ~Laks
            >
            > --- In php4india@yahoogroups.com, lachhekumar
            > KumarKumar
            > <lachhekumar@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > search2good is a good idea ..
            > > keep it up ...
            > >

            > > Thanks
            > > kumar
            > >
            > > --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > I want to share my site who ever want to add my
            > site
            > > > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
            > > > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
            > > > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
            > > > contact
            > > > info@...
            > > >
            > > > Thanx
            > > >
            > > > Regards
            > > > ~Laks
            > > > www.search2goods.com

            > > > protection around
            > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            > protection around
            > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • ganesh J
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16, 2006
              Hi,

              The best way to publish your site Search engine
              optimization and link papularity..
              This two things will give more resultd expected than u
              ..
              If u had any doubt related to this just send me a
              mail or call me on my mobile..
              Bcoz i am a consultant to do this kind of things..
              :)

              Mobile number: +919865748479

              -
              Withluv,
              Ganesh.J

              ---------------------------------

              <lachhekumar@...> wrote:

              > search2good is a good idea ..
              > keep it up ...
              >

              > Thanks
              > kumar
              >
              > --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:
              >
              > > I want to share my site who ever want to add my
              site
              > > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
              > > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
              > > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
              > > contact
              > > info@...
              > >
              > > Thanx
              > >
              > > Regards
              > > ~Laks
              > > www.search2goods.com

              > > protection around
              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

              protection around
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              http://www.phpforu.com

              Php
              developer Design

              Terms of Service.

              ---------------------------------

            • john francis
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 16, 2006
                H ganesh,

                I am john , currently wotking in software company in
                blre as web developer. can u help which software is
                good for SEO.

                regards
                john

                ---------------------------------

                ---------------------------------

                <lachhekumar@...> wrote:

                > search2good is a good idea ..
                > keep it up ...
                >

                > Thanks
                > kumar
                >
                > --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:
                >
                > > I want to share my site who ever want to add my
                site
                > > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
                > > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
                > > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
                > > contact
                > > info@...
                > >
                > > Thanx
                > >
                > > Regards
                > > ~Laks
                > > www.search2goods.com

                > > protection around
                > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                protection around
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                http://www.phpforu.com

                Php
                developer Design

                Terms of Service.

                ---------------------------------

                Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to
                http://yahoo.shaadi.com

                http://www.phpforu.com

                Php
                developer Design

                Terms of Service.

                ---------------------------------

              • lakshatipathy kv
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 16, 2006
                  hi
                  can you give me some link exchange site url's.
                  let me try with that .

                  Thanx

                  Laks

                  lachhekumar KumarKumar <lachhekumar@...> wrote: Hi

                  --- laks_info <laks_info@...> wrote:

                  > Thanx lot Lachhekumar:
                  >
                  > how i should more ppl in to my site.
                  > still i dn't found ppl there what we should do for
                  > that?
                  > i want to popular my site.
                  > plz anyone hv idea plz share me up.
                  >
                  > thanx
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > ~Laks
                  >
                  > --- In php4india@yahoogroups.com, lachhekumar
                  > KumarKumar
                  > <lachhekumar@...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > search2good is a good idea ..
                  > > keep it up ...
                  > >

                  > > Thanks
                  > > kumar
                  > >
                  > > --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > I want to share my site who ever want to add my
                  > site
                  > > > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
                  > > > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
                  > > > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
                  > > > contact
                  > > > info@...
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanx
                  > > >
                  > > > Regards
                  > > > ~Laks
                  > > > www.search2goods.com

                  > > > protection around
                  > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  > protection around
                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                  http://www.phpforu.com

                  Php developer Design

                  ---------------------------------

                • lakshatipathy kv
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 16, 2006
                    Thanx for your idea. i will try my best:)

                    Regards
                    Laks

                    ---------------------------------

                    <lachhekumar@...> wrote:

                    > search2good is a good idea ..
                    > keep it up ...
                    >

                    > Thanks
                    > kumar
                    >
                    > --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > I want to share my site who ever want to add my
                    site
                    > > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
                    > > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
                    > > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
                    > > contact
                    > > info@...
                    > >
                    > > Thanx
                    > >
                    > > Regards
                    > > ~Laks
                    > > www.search2goods.com

                    > > protection around
                    > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    protection around
                    > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    http://www.phpforu.com

                    Php
                    developer Design

                    Terms of Service.

                    ---------------------------------

                    http://www.phpforu.com

                    Php developer Design

                    ---------------------------------

                  • sunil sharma
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 18, 2006
                      well its mine plesure
                      coz this is not new for me

                      ---------------------------------

                      <lachhekumar@...> wrote:

                      > search2good is a good idea ..
                      > keep it up ...
                      >

                      > Thanks
                      > kumar
                      >
                      > --- lakshatipathy kv <laks_info@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > I want to share my site who ever want to add my
                      site
                      > > they can add it no need to pay anything for us.
                      > > in feature we are going to add the SEO .
                      > > who ever want to start won site earn mony just
                      > > contact
                      > > info@...
                      > >
                      > > Thanx
                      > >
                      > > Regards
                      > > ~Laks
                      > > www.search2goods.com

                      > > protection around
                      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      protection around
                      > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      http://www.phpforu.com

                      Php
                      developer Design

                      Terms of Service.

                      ---------------------------------

                      http://www.phpforu.com

                      Php developer Design

                      ---------------------------------

                      http://www.phpforu.com

                      Php developer Design

                    • lakshatipathy kv
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 20, 2006
                        Hi
                        i will publish your site logs with your informations
                        in my site.
                        what ever you have informations will provide there in
                        site.
                        will give you page if you want just give me a html
                        page will added to our site.

                        Thanx

                        Regards
                        Laks