Freelancer need for a newsite.

  • jerry jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
      Dear All,

      Happy New Year !!!

      I need freelancer for a newly website.It is fixed cost.  I need design and web development.
      Those who are interested and trying to help me. Please provided your email and Work examples.

      My id : php_jerry@...

      Looking forward your cooperation.

    • Adil Mughal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
        Dear Jerry,

        I am can work as freelance and i have also expirience to work as freelance.
        I am working for www.2stepssolutions.com as freelancer.

        thanks.
        --
        Regards,