Re: [php4india] PHPFORU.com

  • Gobinath M
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi Shyam,

       I dont see any virus in my computer. And more over these days virus are not only send from your computer it spreads it self in numerous ways. And from now i am changing the post type to be moderated due to this problem.

       Thanks for your office if can provide some nice template for the site it will be better. It purelly no profit basic

      Gobi

      On 1/31/06, CS Shyam Sundar <ssundar85@...> wrote:
      Mr Gopinath

      It seems ur computer is inefcted with some damn virus.
      It sneds some fake emails on ur email id.
      Please clean it. BCoz it spams this group.

      By the way., if u want templates i can get it. What do u mean by 3 column templates.

      Thanks

      Gobinath <gobinathm@...> wrote:
      Hi Friend,

        As i have already informed in our group. I have finished my work on
      PHPforu.com website. Right now i am looking for a nice 3 column
      template. Does any one willing to share

      Gobi

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --