Sr. Devp and Tech Lead in .NET for IT MNC, excellent compensation

  • mausam singhal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      We need some excellent .Net professionals for our client, a leading IT MNC

      - Sr. Software Developer : 4+ years of experience with minimum three years in .Net

      - Tech Lead : 6+ years of experience with minimum four years in .Net

      Compensation is best in the industry and is not a constraint for right candidates.

      Location: Mumbai.

      This requirement is urgent and interested candidates may send in their resume immediately at curvehr@...

      Regards

      Vipul