A uniquely satisfying and challenging opportunity for the right PHP experts..

  • ram_win
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2008

      We have an unique opportunity for an experienced PHP programmer to creatively contribute in an elearning blended gaming project targeted at kids all over the world.  Currently used by thousands of kids in Singapore , the project is expected to expand into other geographical markets soon.  We have identified new avenues to accelerate market penetration through our discussions with international schools, development agencies such as UNESCO and international digital media companies.

      For this reason we are looking at talented PHP programmers who can join our Chennai office (parent company incorporated at Singapore ). You must be an expert in PHP / Mysql / XML / Ajax and related areas.  You must have worked on Linux/Apache server environments.  You must have good English communication skills.  You must have minimum 3 yrs experience, but more experienced people are also welcome.  You must be a self starter, solution focused and not afraid of handling challenging situations.

      We are an entrepreneurial company with a passion to make a difference.  We give lot of freedom and empowerment to people, to get the best results from them.  We have an eye for excellence and do not tolerate mediocre performance.  We want to adopt superior standards in our work practices and end outcomes.

      Come and be part of a team that is not doing just ordinary work or just another software project.  It's a project that will brighten the lives of kids all over the world.  If you think you have extra-ordinary programming skills, leadership qualities, high level of maturity and want to be part of this exciting mission, talk to us.  If you can make a difference and make a positive contribution to the project success, then email your profile to action@...

      To know more about this project, visit www.sciencescore.com