payment gateways

  • Sreeni .A
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
      hi I am doing site for a mumbai based client. The site is related restaurants and ordering food online.

      here i need to implement the payment gateways in indian rupees and for indian account.

      Which will be the best payment gateway for the clients in india(in cost basis and to encash) as well as development

      Please suggest me.

      thanks
    • SIRSHENDU NANDY
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
        Hi

        You can use
        ccavenue
        or
        2checkout
        or
        paypal (one of the best gateway for development. They have recently added indian bank direct payout)

        CCAvenue

        hi I am doing site for a mumbai based client. The site is related restaurants and ordering food online.

        here i need to implement the payment gateways in indian rupees and for indian account.

        Which will be the best payment gateway for the clients in india(in cost basis and to encash) as well as development

        Please suggest me.

        thanks

        Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.
      • Javed Shaikh
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
          hi,
          u should go for www.Billdesk.com which is good for indian rupees
          i have done three payment gateway sites using billdesk gateway..
          hope u like it..

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
            Thanks for the support,

               Client is not aware of the payment gateways.

               We have to present her with the list of possible payment gateways for INR(India), with setup and transaction costs. so that the client will choose one.

               If anybody of you done this or can forward the reference sites, it will be a great help for the candidates like me.

            thanks
            -Sreeni.A

            2008/7/7 Sreeni .A <sreeniaitist@...>:
            hi I am doing site for a mumbai based client. The site is related restaurants and ordering food online.

            here i need to implement the payment gateways in indian rupees and for indian account.

            Which will be the best payment gateway for the clients in india(in cost basis and to encash) as well as development

            Please suggest me.

            thanks

          • Saravanan Balakrishnan
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
              Hi Sreeni,

              You can try "ccavenue" it is one of the best payment gateway in my experience.

              Thanks & Regards,
              Saravanan.B