Equity Analyst for UK based Investment Bank - IITians/Engineers with strong research apptitute
Our esteemed client, a UK based Investment Bank, is seeking outstanding IITians / Engineers with strong research aptitude to join Mumbai team as an analyst.
The position is demanding, fast-paced job that requires the ability to think quickly on one's feet and work independently. Strong candidates will have:
- Engineer (IIT or any other reputed college) with at least 0.5years of work ex, not necessarily in the financial domain but who has shown some tangible intent of getting into finance (exams, courses etc).
- Strong academic record and interest and understanding in financial markets (any progress towards CFA ( AIMR , USA ) would be preferred)
- 0 –1.5 years work experience (consulting or investment banking)
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret information quickly
- Good written and oral communication
About the company
It’s an UK based investment bank providing services to more than 200 private and public companies. Its services includes investment management of specialist asset classes, corporate finance and broking services and corporate administration and addresses the growing market for international mid market M&A activity.
The Company trains its analysts on all aspects of equity research and provides an opportunity to take on complete responsibility for stocks. This includes idea generation, talking to company management and selling the idea to fund managers. It also encourages the analysts to pursue the CFA program and have in place a CFA sponsorship program.
Current team includes graduates from IITs, IIMs and other Top 10 B-schools
Interested candidates mail their CVs to mousumi@...
Thanks & regards
022 - 4026 1230 / 6